We Buy Houses In South Alabama.
If you want to sell your house in South Alabama, we’re ready to give you a fair all-cash offer. We buy houses, condos, townhouses, and land all over Baldwin and Mobile County no matter the reason:
- Vacant Property
- Problem Tenants
- Behind on Payments
- Inherited Property
- Long Distance
- Fire Damage
If you have a property and need to sell it, we’d like to make you a fair cash offer and close on it when you’re ready to sell.
We Buy Houses in South Alabama
Even if an agent can’t sell your house, we can help.
- You don’t need to clean up and repair the property
- You won’t need to sign a contract that binds you to an agent for a certain term
- You won’t have to deal with the paperwork and the waiting and wondering (and hoping)
- You won’t have to worry about financing falling through on your South Alabama house
- You don’t have to stress: we’ll take on the repairs, cleanup, and closing costs
- You set the closing date and pick up your check (we even closed one in 7 days!)
We work differently at Hollis Hill Properties LLC. When you contact us and submit the short property information form (below), we’ll reach out to you to discuss your situation and see how we can help. (Go here to learn about our process →)
No matter what condition your house is in, no matter what situation or time-frame you’re facing…
Our goal is to help make your life easier and get you out from under the property that’s stressing you out, while still paying a fast, fair, and honest price for your house.
Or Give Us A Call Now At: (251) 210-7039
“We came to know Justin Smith when he was the project manager for a job involving our home and property. Because of his professionalism and expertise as an engineer, we formed a good working relationship and a lasting bond. Justin possesses the quality of compassion and his goal is to help people. He is a good listener, which enables him to be helpful in solving problems. He is also a dedicated family man, therefore he understands how events and circumstances can impact a family, their home and their property. Justin is punctual, responsible, dependable, trustworthy and because of his integrity, holds himself to the highest standards. It has been a pleasure to know and work with Justin Smith.”
-Beverly and Ronnie Crais